Sunday, October 01, 2006

I'm supposed to be studying

The champion procrastinator in me has returned with a vengeance. All I want to do is knit!

anklet sock in progress

I've managed to turn the heel on the anklet sock without any major issues beyond having to rip it back twice due to attention issues. I abandoned the wrap and turn business and opted for something called a Dutch heel. It's looking okay so far, but I think I'll try longer needles the for my next sock project. These 5" Brittanys are too short!

And this is progress on the Kitty Pi bed to date:

kitty pi bed in progress

That's two strands of Lett Lopi in spring green and two strands of Elann Peruvian Highland Wool in eggplant, I think. I've gone through two balls of the Lopi and am just finishing up two balls of the PHW. It'll probably require another two balls of each colour before it's big enough.

No comments: