I'm using a sport weight, 6-ply Opal yarn on a US size 1 needle. It's giving me a nice, sturdy fabric, and 56 stitches appears to be the perfect number.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Cast on: Kaylee Blue
What a fun pattern! I cast on for Kaylee last night and finished the second pattern repeat at lunch today. I pretty much have to have the pattern printout in front of me when I knit it, though, so this one doesn't make for a very good commute knitting project.

I'm using a sport weight, 6-ply Opal yarn on a US size 1 needle. It's giving me a nice, sturdy fabric, and 56 stitches appears to be the perfect number.
I'm using a sport weight, 6-ply Opal yarn on a US size 1 needle. It's giving me a nice, sturdy fabric, and 56 stitches appears to be the perfect number.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment